The Raising Awesome Carver
By Raising Awesome © 2022
The Raising Awesome Carver - A CNC User Interface for 3018 CNC machines and Arduino GRBL custom built CNCs. Sellers of the 3018 may request
a branded version of this software to accompany their offerings. If you make and sell 3018's, feel free to contact us for a custom commissioned build of the software.
CNC Carving Features
- Digital twin of your CNC
- Simulate your carve without waisting material and to head off errors or problems
- Drop-in, ready made templates to quickly jump right into the hobby
- Keyboard controls to allow driving the gantry freestyle
- Smart assist to prevent common beginner mistakes when driving the gantry and zeroing machine position
- "Click to Move" to place the bit anywhere you clicked on the digital twin
- "Free Draw" to quickly take your imagination straight to a carve
- "Laser Mode" allows for translating Router GCode Programs for Laser-Friendly execution
- Download the zip file above
- Extract to your location of choice
- Double Click on RawsomeGRBL.exe
- Choose Simulate to play around or connect an Arduino flashed with GRBL.
- Use the arrow keys to drive the CNC.
- Click the book to the right of the CNC to browse out one of your .nc files.
- Templates coming soon.
- This is being worked daily. Come back often!